Larry A. Rocconi, Jr.
- Real Estate
- Trusts and Estates
- Business Law
- Commercial Transactions
Larry A. Rocconi, Jr. graduated from the University of Mississippi in 1992 with a Bachelor of Business Administration holding a double major in Banking and Finance as well as Managerial Finance. Mr. Rocconi received his Juris Doctor from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 1996. He began his law practice in Clarksville, Tennessee with the law firm of Cunningham, Mitchell, Hicks, and McMillan, and became the Managing Partner of Cunningham, Mitchell & Rocconi in 2008. Mr. Rocconi is a founding member of Mitchell, Ross, Rocconi & McMillan, PLLC.
Mr. Rocconi served as a Montgomery County Commissioner from 2012 to 2022, and during his tenure on the County Commission distinguished himself by being appointed to the Audit Committee, Budget Committee, Committee on Investment, Emergency Medical Services Committee, (Joint) Land Acquisition Committee, Purchasing Committee, Rules Committee, Loss Control Committee, and the Airport Authority Liaison Committee. Mr. Rocconi also served two terms on the Montgomery County Regional Planning Commission where he participated in zoning decisions that contributed to the rapid growth of Clarksville’s Metropolitan Statistical Area. Outside of government service, Mr. Rocconi is a past president of the Montgomery County Bar Association and former member of the Austin Peay State University Foundation Athletics Committee, as well as various church and local organizations. Mr. Rocconi also served as a Hearing Officer for the Board of Professional Responsibility that adjudicates ethics complaints against legal professionals.
Mr. Rocconi is licensed by the State of Tennessee, Department of Insurance and Commerce for Title Insurance and is a title agent for First American Title Insurance Company and Old Republic Title. He is admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee, as well as all State of Tennessee trial and appellate courts. He is a member of the Tennessee and Montgomery County Bar Associations.
Mr. Rocconi’s areas of practice are transactional and business oriented. He handles land use, real estate transactions, corporate formation, contracts, property, probate, and business disputes.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, Mississippi
- University of Mississippi
- Tennessee, 1997
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 1997
- BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for Professionalism and Ethics
- Montgomery- County Regional Planning Commission, Former Board Member, 1998 to 1999
- Montgomery County Commissioner serving the following committees, Audit Committee, Budget Committee, Committee on Investment, Emergency Medical Services Committee, (Joint) Land Acquisition Committee (former), Purchasing Committee, Rules Committee, Loss Control Committee, Airport Authority Liason Committee (former), 2000 to 2000
- Montgomery County Association, President, 2001 to 2001
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Montgomery County Association, Secretary/Treasurer, 1998 to 1999
- Montgomery County Association, Vice President, 2000
- Board of Professional Responsibility, Former Hearing Officer
- Licensed with the State of Tennessee, Department of Insurance and Commerce for Title Insurance
- First American Title Insurance Company, Title Insurance Agent
- United Way, Former Board Member
- Austin Peay State University Foundation Athletics Committee, Board Member
Current Employment Position