Clarksville Estate Planning Lawyers
Every adult should have a basic will and a few other essential legal documents in place. People with families to protect, substantial assets and a range of other unique considerations benefit from a strategic approach to estate planning aligned with their specific goals and opportunities. When a family member passes away or becomes incapable of making his or her own decisions, a skilled lawyer’s guidance is extremely important.
Services Tailored To Client Needs · Probate Attorneys In Montgomery County
At Cunningham, Mitchell & Rocconi in Clarksville, our estate planning attorneys will take the time to understand your needs and present practical, productive options. We have a comprehensive understanding of Tennessee probate laws and processes, relevant tax issues, and specialized tools suited to our clients’ objectives. Our firm also provides complete probate and estate administration services to family members who are grieving the loss of a loved one.
Wills And Trusts · Guardianships And Conservatorships · Estate Administration And Litigation
Experienced lawyers at our firm are prepared to:
- Assist you with your initial estate planning effort at any level of complexity, from drafting a simple will, powers of attorney and living will to constructing a more sophisticated plan that may include multiple trusts
- Review your existing will and other estate planning documents to determine how they should be amended to reflect life changes such as having additional children, a divorce or your acquisition of real estate or other complex assets
- Work closely with you on matters such as business succession planning, asset protection strategies or the need to provide for the future of a family member with special needs
- Petition for a guardianship or conservatorship to gain the legal authority you need to make critical decisions for a child, elderly person or special-needs family member
- Guide you as efficiently as possible through the probate and estate administration steps necessary to settle a deceased family member’s affairs
- Counsel you on your rights and viable paths to resolution should any form of inheritance dispute arise
We welcome estate planning clients at all stages of life and across the economic spectrum in Montgomery County. To schedule a meeting with a lawyer who will prioritize your important concerns and help you gain peace of mind about the future, call or email us today.